Quality Team Lead1st July 2019
|Reports to:||Quality Director|
Quality Team Lead: An exciting new opportunity has become available here at AGI LImited to join our Quality assurance team as a Quality Team Lead.
The Quality Team Lead will play a crucial role as they will be responsible for the verification and audit of the configuration status of equipment and review of supporting documentation.
Utilising previous experience in electro-mechanical hardware, the Quality Team Lead will examine and interpret electronic data to verify configuration status and collate records in support of internal or customer physical configuration audits of hardware.
Supervisory and leadership experience is important as the Quality Team lead be responsible for overseeing the Quality Engineering function, which will involve managing the workload within the function and includes carrying out 121’s and personal development reviews with staff within the Quality Engineering Function.
This opportunity would suit someone who is wanting to further their leadership skills and who has a passion for providing high quality standards.
The Successful Quality Team Lead’s responsibilities:
- Management of Quality Engineering workload.
- Development of Quality Engineering Team.
- Understanding customer contract and technical requirements and ensuring that these are met during the contract life-cycle.
- The examination and interpretation of electronic data to verify configuration status.
- Collation of records in support of internal or customer physical configuration audits of hardware.
- Carrying out audits as required by contract or otherwise directed.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Quality Team Lead’s opportunity:
- Quality Assurance related qualifications such as C&G 743, IQA A3, Lead Assessor qualification, IQA Diploma in Quality Assurance or a suitable degree would be a distinct advantage.
- A background in electro-mechanical hardware is expected for this role.
- Supervisory and leadership skills.
- Flexible/adaptable and creative attitude.
- Some travelling may be required from time to time in connection with the products and services supplied by the Company.
About AGI Limited:
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Quality Team Lead role:
- Holiday entitlements of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays.
- Death in Service as per the relevant scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working hours.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to start your application for the Quality Team Lead, based in our Poole office.