Project Manager11th February 2021
If you’re looking for a challenging Project Management role, AGI Ltd has an opening on the team that could be an extremely rewarding career opportunity for you.
The role requires a level of experience and resilience that enables you to operate successfully in a demanding environment.
You’ll be accountable to our clients and responsible for managing internal stakeholders to ensure projects are delivered successfully.
The core of this challenge is to draw on the experience of your previous assignments, maintaining the projects whilst, simultaneously improving the way the programme operates. The net result should be improved project controls on cost, forecasting, reporting and budgeting.
You’ll be supported by an experienced Leadership Team that has a flexible mind-set, appetite for change & improvement as well as a coherent plant to deliver growth over the next 5 years.
AGI Ltd are a design and build naval defence engineering business, working on projects of national importance and ITAR governed programmes. Our core business is stable with a world leading reputation. AGI has access to a significant number of worldwide defence sector opportunities providing the platform for growth.
What we’re looking for
- A confident and diplomatic Project Manager with track record of managing multiple, concurrent challenging projects.
- Experience within an Engineering/Manufacturing business unit.
- The “know how” to take the company on a journey of improvement and the character to bring a diverse team along with you.
- A project management qualification (APM preferred, but not essential).
- A calm nature, that relishes challenges and see’s opportunity for improvement when things don’t go to plan.
What you can expect
- An environment where excellence is recognised & rewarded.
- A role which is both, professionally demanding and fulfilling.
- Employment in a stable sector.
- Work with the biggest names in the defence sector.
- Implement your ideas and best practise, play a significant role in a PMO which has scope for improvement.
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus Bank Holidays and Christmas Shutdown.
- Above average budget for role specific L&D opportunities.
Apply to this advert with a CV or contact Jay Hannen at AGI Ltd for more information.
If you would like to explore this opportunity further, apply now or contact Jay Hannen at AGI Poole e; email@example.com
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is an established British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. You can learn more about us on our company website and LinkedIn pages.