Project Manager14th June 2019
|Salary||Up to £40,000|
Project Manager: AGI Limited are seeking for an experienced technical Project Manager to join their expanding PMO department due to current business expansion.
As a Project Manager you will be responsible for successfully overseeing and delivering a variety of product development and customer delivery projects where you will be the primarily point of contact for our customers and stakeholders in the business.
The Project Manager will be responsible for developing and standardising documents across all projects by successfully delivering and managing new and existing commercial contracts whilst managing contract specific budgets and cost to ensure successful completion of projects. Therefore client and customer experience is a must.
We are looking for a proactive commercially sound Project Manager with strong verbal and numerical skills to be able to collate, report and present contract progression to business managers, customers and stakeholders across the business.
The Successful Project Manager’s responsibilities include:
- Undertake regular formal documented reviews of contracts reporting or presenting the contract progression and adherence to meeting and financial estimates.
- To be responsible for the preparation and delivery of documentations in accordance with the contract requirements working in association with Engineering staff or other areas of the company as required.
- Provide regular contract budget, cost, and schedule and milestone information in order to assist with the preparation of Business Unit Reporting.
- To coordinate and compile contract specific records and documentations as required and applicable to the specific contract requirements.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Project Management Team, standardised documentations and reporting templates across all projects/major contracts within the Business Unit and with the company overall.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Project Manager’s opportunity:
- Project Management qualifications, ideally APM.
- Strong relevant Project Management experience in a technical sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes involves in the project planning implementation and management.
- Understanding of well-defined project management knowledge areas of project scope cost, quality, risk, time and procurement management.
- An organised and thorough approach to work with strong attention to detail in order to set priorities, handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines.
About AGI Limited:
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Project Manager’s role:
- Holiday entitlements of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays.
- Death in Service as per the relevant scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working hours.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to start your application for the Project Manager opportunity, based in our Poole our office.