Project Engineer | Naval Systems22nd November 2019
|Reports to:||Engineering Manager|
Project Engineer – Naval Systems, Poole
Due to some major programmes launching we have requirements for a Project Engineer to support product development and systems work.
What you can expect from AGI
– Technically challenging work NPD and obsolescence.
– Strong order book & long contracts providing stable and secure employment.
– Opportunities to travel.
– Flexible working hours.
– Exposure to the full product life-cycle from inception through to delivery.
– Cross functional roles with a wide scope.
– An Agile and flexible employer where you can make a big difference.
– Examples of people progressing through the business.
Skills and Experience required
– Electronic Design experience.
– A formal Engineering qualification.
– Experience with Engineering documentation and highly regulated engineering environments.
– Live in a commutable distance from Poole or able to relocate.
Remuneration is dependent on experience and skill set. We welcome applications from Electronic Engineers with a range of experience – recent graduates through to Senior Engineers.
If you’re interested in this position or careers with AGI, apply now
*Please note, agency applications will not be considered.