Production Team Leader24th June 2019
|Salary||Up to £28,948|
|Department||Production PCB & Wiring|
Production Team Leader: AGI Limited are recruiting for a Production Team Leader due to recent expansion in the Production PCB & Wiring department.
The Production Team Leader will be responsible for the supervision, organisation, control and general leadership of the team within the production department. Bringing in their supervisory and team leading experience, the Production Team Leader will build PCB’s and other assemblies including prototypes from verbal or written instructions whilst effectively leading and managing direct reports to the role, ensuring development, welfare, behaviours and performance are measured and responded to proactively, professionally and accordingly.
The ideal candidate must be passionate about leading and managing a dedicated team, whilst effectively managing the workload of the team, ensuring accurate job allocation as well we performance management of the team,
The Successful Production Team Leader’s responsibilities include:
- Lead and manage the direct reports to the role, ensuring development, welfare & behaviours.
- Liaise with managers, engineers, regarding build processes.
- Perform within the company operating procedure.
- Inform the Operations Manager with respect of any situation that is likely to cause discord within the production environment.
- Work in conjunction with other Production Supervisors to cover for holidays and absences.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Production Team Leader’s opportunity:
- Previous supervisory/team leader experience is crucial.
- Strong team management skills.
- Self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy and conscientious approach to work.
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake various responsibilities.
- Strong computer skills.
About AGI Limited:
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Production Team Leader’s role:
- Holiday entitlements of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays.
- Death in Service as per the relevant scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working hours.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to start your application for the Production Team Leader’s opportunity, based in our Poole office.