Technical Support Officer2nd December 2019
|Reports to:||Aftermarket Programme Manager|
You will play a crucial role as part of a team that ensures airborne vehicles land safely onto naval carriers.
AGI technology keeps people safe whilst they operate in extreme environments.
Your role is to provide 1st line, technical support to end users of AGI Visual Landing Technology (Pilots and Naval staff).
What you’ll be doing
Being the key link between AGI clients and our internal teams you will perform a wide number of functions including –
- Remote product support, fielding inquiries & finding resolutions.
- Obsolescence management, ensuring Bills of Material are correct.
- Preparation of quotations and technical information.
- Creating maintenance schedules.
- Organise customer training, service visits, site surveys.
- Oversee Technical investigations and troubleshooting.
What we are looking for
- Familiar with MRP systems and a regular user of MS Excel.
- Understand engineering drawings (Electronics & Electrical).
- Driving License (2 days travel per month to Portsmouth and Bristol).
- Technical qualification.
- Engineering sector experience.
- A driven mind-set who is comfortable defining improved processes.
Interested? Apply to this advert with a CV.
*Please note, agency applications will not be considered.