Mechanical Instrument Fitter9th August 2019
|Department||Mechanical Instrument Assembly Fitter|
|Reports to:||Production Team Leader|
Mechanical Instrument Fitter
Are you a Mechanical Engineer looking to further your career with a successful growing business? Do you want a role that provides a platform to learn and grow, with the challenge of a varied workload?
This is crucial role to the business, providing a professional & effective support to the production team, building complex electro-mechanical systems for the global Naval and Defence sector.
In this role you will be:
- Assembling systems using power tools, hand tools.
- Using machinery (Mills & lathes)
What’s in it for you?
- Working in a department that directly supports the safety of people at Sea worldwide.
- Assemble complex systems.
- Flexible working hours.
- An interesting, cross functional role that covers Assembly & Machining.
What’s great about the team?
- Orders are bespoke so there are always interesting challenges, you’ll be working with a long serving team who work hard and bond well.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a self-motivated, adaptable and competent Engineer with a range of the following attributes:
- Machining experience.
- Assembly experience.
What would you get?
- Competitive salary & pension contribution.
- Flexible working.
- 25 days Holiday entitlement + Bank Holidays.
Interested in career opportunities with AGI? Please get in touch with Jay Hannen HR Recruiter firstname.lastname@example.org
Are you a member of LinkedIn? If so, you are invited to join follow the AGI page for news and opportunities.
About AGI Limited:
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who enjoy challenges and will support us in our continual business development and growth.