Contracts Administrator15th April 2019
|Salary||£20,000 – £24,000|
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to join us on a Full time basis.
Are you an excellent communicator with precise attention to detail? Do you thrive on being busy and love being organised? If so we would love to hear from you!
- Assisting with administrative and commercial activities within the Contracts Department
- Administering customer contracts and processing orders received by the company
- Generating customer invoices and shipping documents as and when required
- Ensuring all orders processed and shipments arranged are compliant with company procedures and external regulations.
The Ideal Candidate will:
- Have the ability to thrive and work under pressure in a busy team
- Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
- Demonstrate excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Be self – driven and customer oriented
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Be enthusiastic, flexible and consistent with a strong team work attitude
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
We offer competitive packages to our employees and always aim to promote personal and professional development at all levels.