Project Manager29th April 2019
|Salary||£33,000 – £37,000|
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. We are currently recruiting for a Contracts Administrator to join us on a Full time basis.
Due to the successful expansion of the business, we are now seeking for an experienced technical Project Manager to join our busy and expanding team in Poole to work in our PMO Department. As a Project Manager you will be responsible for successfully overseeing and delivering a variety of product development and customer delivery projects where you will be the primarily point of contact for our customers and stakeholders in the business.
The Project Manager will be responsible for developing and standardising documents across all projects by successfully delivering and managing new and existing commercial contracts whilst managing contract specific budgets and cost to ensure successful completion of projects.
We are looking for a proactive commercially sound Project Manager with strong verbal and numerical skills to be able to collate, report and present contract progression to business managers, customers and stakeholders across the business.
- Undertake regular formal documented reviews of contracts reporting or presenting the contract progression and adherence to meeting and financial estimates.
- To be responsible for the preparation and delivery of documentations in accordance with the contract requirements working in association with Engineering staff or other areas of the company as required.
- Provide regular contract budget, cost, and schedule and milestone information in order to assist with the preparation of Business Unit Reporting.
- To coordinate and compile contract specific records and documentations as required and applicable to the specific contract requirements.
- Develop, in conjunction with the Project Management Ream, standardised documentations and reporting templates across all projects/major contracts within the Business Unit and with the company overall
- To form a primary point of contact within the company, ensuring that information is accurately relayed as required in a timely manner.
- Dealing with day to day correspondence within the company itself, and also, between the company and its customers, agents or other contracts as and when required.
- Utilise to the best effect, standard project management tools and practises. To use the same effective contract structure across all projects.
- To form a primary point of contact within the company, ensuring that information is accurately relayed as required and in a timely manner.
- Actively participate in the Project Management Forum.
- Project Management qualifications, ideally APM.
- Strong relevant Project Management experience in a technical sector.
- Knowledge and understanding of the processes involves in the project planning implementation and management.
- Understanding of well-defined project management knowledge areas of project scope cost, quality, risk, time and procurement management.
- An organised and thorough approach to work with strong attention to detail in order to set priorities, handle multiple responsibilities and meet deadlines
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
We offer competitive packages to our employees and always aim to promote personal and professional development at all levels.