Electronics Engineer | Naval Systems11th March 2020
Due to some major programmes launching in 2020 AGI have requirements for Electronic Engineers to support product development and systems work.
What you can expect from AGI
– Technically challenging work NPD and obsolescence.
– Strong order book & long contracts providing stable and secure employment.
– Opportunities to travel.
– Flexible working hours.
– Exposure to the full product life-cycle from inception through to delivery.
– Cross functional roles with a wide scope.
– An Agile and flexible employer where you can make a big difference.
– Examples of people progressing through the business.
Skills and Experience we’re looking for AGI
– Electrical & Electronic Design experience.
– A formal Engineering qualification.
– Live in a commutable distance from Poole or able to relocate.
Remuneration is dependent on experience and skill set. We welcome applications from Electronic Engineers with a range of experience – recent graduates through to Senior Engineers.
If you’re interested in this position please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss further
*Please note, agency applications will not be considered.