Electronic System Engineer14th June 2019
Electronic Systems Engineer: AGI Limited are seeking for an Electronic System Engineer to join their Naval Engineering department to undertake electronic and systems engineering for various exciting projects.
The Electronic System Engineer will take the lead technical role in the development of electronic/electrical hardware, system design, and post design support and product documentation.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5 years relevant experience and working knowledge of Electronic and electrical systems design as well as knowledge of real time systems
The Successful Electronic Systems Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- Prepare technical documentation in accordance to AGI procedure.
- Design, develop and support electronic /electrical hardware.
- Ensure designs are safe and developed according to AGI procedures and EW laws.
- Liaising when necessary with customers, Sub Contractors, and suppliers to establish technical requirements, provide installations and technical support.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Electronic Systems Engineer’s opportunity:
- A formal qualification in design engineering.
- Working knowledge of Electronic and electrical system design.
- Product Design safety.
- At least 5 years of relevant experience.
About AGI Limited:
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Electronic Systems Engineer role:
- Holiday entitlement of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays.
- Death in Service as per the relevant scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working hours.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to start your application for the Electronic System Engineer opportunity, based in our Poole office.