Electronic Engineer17th June 2019
|Salary||£35,000 – £40,000|
Electronic Engineer: AGI Limited are recruiting for an Electronic Engineer to work in our busy Naval Division to undertake electronic hardware design and development for the companies range of products. This position has become available due to business expansion, therefore seeking for an experienced Electronic Engineer to step in to design and develop electronic hardware consistent with the given targets of timescale, cost and technical performance.
The Electronic Engineer must hold a formal qualification in Electronic hardware digital and analogue design and must have knowledge of real time systems and time constraints with regard to hardware and software development. If you are seeking a new opportunity in a progressive role where you can take your career further, we would love to hear from you!
The Successful Electronic Engineer’s responsibilities include:
- To design and develop electronic hardware consistent with the given targets of timescale, cost and technical performance.
- To prepare technical documentation in accordance with the AGI ISO9001 procedures, including documents DC3, DC4 and DC9.
- To undertake complete projects including project management under the general supervision of the Business Manager or nominated deputy.
- To liaise in a professional manner with customers, sub-contractors and suppliers when necessary to establish technical requirements, provide installation and technical support.
- Research new concepts and ideas and introduce as appropriate to the company.
- Produce documentation to support CE marking and other compliance documentation.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Software Engineer’s opportunity:
- A formal qualification in Electronic hardware digital and analogue design.
- Modern microprocessors, ARM, RISC devices etc.
- Knowledge of real time systems and time constraints with regard to hardware and software development.
- Product design for safety.
- Knowledge of defence/naval standards advantageous, but not essential.
- Principles of product design for safety.
About AGI Limited:
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Electronic Engineer’s role:
- Holiday entitlements of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays.
- Death in Service as per the relevant scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working hours.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to start your application for the Electronic Engineer opportunity, based in our Poole office.