Contracts & Export Administrator26th July 2019
|Department||Contracts & Export|
|Reports to:||Contracts & Export Team Leader|
Contracts & Export Administrator: An exciting new opportunity has become available here at AGI Limited to join our Contracts & Export team as a Contracts & Export Administrator.
This is crucial role to the business, providing a professional and effective support to all internal and external customers, swiftly processing customer sales orders, arranging all necessary documents for shipments efficiently and accurately, assisting in the administration within the team, whilst ensuring compliance with UK Export Control requirements at all times,
The successful Contracts & Export Administrator’s responsibilities:
- Assisting with effective functioning of the administrative and commercial activities within the Contracts Department
- To administer customer contracts and process orders received by the company
- To generate customer invoices and shipping documents on an as required basis
- To ensure all orders processed and shipments arranged are compliant with company procedures and external regulations.
- Submit Security Gradings and Control List Classifications for Military Goods
- Supporting the Business Divisions providing information on Embargoes and Sanctions including changes to Export Control Law
- Maintain the internal compliance system for ensuring full compliance with HMRC IP Procedures
- Maintain the internal compliance system for ensuring full compliance with UK Government Export Procedures
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Contracts & Export Administrator’s opportunity:
- Ministry of Defense (MOD) Procedures and Exports
- Export and Shipping knowledge and understanding
- The candidate will need to know the export control rules around the UK Export Control and HMRC regulations
- ITAR/EAR -US Regulations advantageous
- Previous knowledge and use of UK OGELs, OIELs and SIELs
- Knowledge of BIS “Spire” system
- The ability to thrive and work under pressure in a busy and deadline driven team
- Excellent attention to detail, organisational and interpersonal skills
- Full proficiency in MS Office
- Self-driven and customer oriented
- Enthusiastic, flexible and consistent with a strong team work attitude
About AGI Limited:
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Contracts & Export Administrator ole:
- Holiday entitlements of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays.
- Death in Service as per the relevant scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working hours.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to start your application for the Contracts & Export Administrator, based in our Poole office.