Business Development Co-ordinator26th July 2019
|Reports to:||Head of Business Development|
Business Development Co-ordinator: An exciting new opportunity has become available here at AGI Limited to join our Business Development team as a Business Development Co-ordinator.
This is crucial role to the business, providing comprehensive support and coordination of Business Development activities in an organised, timely and professional manner to ensure the efficient operation of the Naval Division.
The successful Business Development Co-ordinator‘s responsibilities:
- Implement and manage the Company’s CRM database of customer contacts and opportunities. Verifying data quality and integrity, reconcile, format and extract relevant data for reports. Provide training to other CRM users as required.
- Effectively support the process of sales opportunities through the Business Development Lifecycle, supporting the bid management team with the preparation of routine proposals and conversion to order as required, ready for processing by the Contracts team.
- Assist in the preparation and update of order intake and sales forecasts as well other Business Development reports as required, contributing toward the overall financial position of the Naval Division. Ensuring all Naval Business Development staff provide information, reports and data relating to their activities and reformatting that information appropriately for presentation to Company’s management team.
- In conjunction with the Business Development team actively manage and coordinate the external marketing, business associate and distributor agreements process, ensuring all renewals are completed and returned in a timely manner, and the associated database is kept up to date accordingly.
- Monitor and track the fulfilment of agreed Business Development strategic objectives and accurately update the department’s Policy Deployment Matrix accordingly.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience for the Business Development Co-ordinator’s opportunity:
- Previous administration/coordination experience in a Sales/Business Development environment.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office and CRM software solutions.
- Experience in high efficiency/accuracy of data management and reporting.
- Maintaining absolute and complete confidentiality at all times, exercising particular caution to Company sensitive and confidential matters.
- Self-motivated, reliable, trustworthy and conscientious approach to work.
- Personable, ability to communicate at all levels
- Flexibility and willingness to undertake various responsibilities.
- An organised and thorough approach to work with strong attention to detail in order and ability to meet multiple deadlines.
- Capability of working to own initiative with minimal supervision in a busy office environment.
About AGI Limited:
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy within the Business Development Co-ordinator role:
- Holiday entitlements of 25 days per year + 8 Bank holidays.
- Death in Service as per the relevant scheme.
- Dress down Fridays.
- Training and Development.
- Flexible working hours.
Click the ‘Apply Now’ button to start your application for the Business Development Co-ordinator, based in our Poole office.