Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We are currently recruiting for an Elctro/Mechanical Assembler to perform a number of varied tasks within production.
- To build assemblies including sketches, working drawings, or samples when required.
- To complete any required documentation correctly.
- To comply at all times with the company rules, as they apply at any time, with particular respect to Health and Safety at Work regulations.
- To liaise with engineers regarding build enquires
- To assist with training and re-training of new or existing employees
- Keep the work area clean at all times
- To be prepared to undertake overtime, if required, to insure output and customer requirements are met.
If you are able to read drawings and wiring schedules, and have general knowledge of workshop practises we would love to hear from you. Ideally you will be self-motivated and reliable with the ability to communicate at all levels.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
We offer competitive packages to our employees and always aim to promote personal and professional development at all levels.
So, if you like the sound of striving for success and are committed to continuous improvement, click apply!