Marketing Intern – Placement
Aeronautical & General Instruments Limited (AGI) is a British company, which manufactures a wide range of instruments and systems for the defence and civil markets worldwide. Being an established business for over 100 years, we pride ourselves on being a great place to work, promoting equal opportunities, inclusion and engagement at every level.
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Intern to join our creative and ambitious marketing team. You will work closely with the Communications and Marketing Manager, liaising with agencies, suppliers and other departments.
- Assisting with planning and delivery of marketing campaigns
- Increasing traffic through all marketing channels
- Supporting the planning and delivery of global exhibitions
- Researching relevant industry awards and assisting with applications
- Knowledge of SEO and Google Analytics
- Experience of using CRMs
- Experience of using WordPress/other content management systems
- Adobe Photoshop/InDesign skills (desirable)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications: Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Ideally studying towards a qualification in Marketing
The ideal candidate will be able to communicate effectively at all levels and project a confident and professional manner.
We believe that our employees make us successful and we are always looking for driven people who love the challenge and will support us in our continual business development and growth.
We offer competitive packages to our employees and always aim to promote personal and professional development at all levels.
So, if you like the sound of striving for success and are committed to continuous improvement, click apply!