- AVIATION INTRODUCTION
- Civil Airport
- Civil overview
- Interactive civil airport
- Lighting Runway Layouts
- LED Civilian Omni-directional Runway Edge Light
- LED Runway End Identifier Light
- LED Runway Theshold End Light
- LED Precision Approach Path Indicator
- LED Civilian Airfield Lighting Kit
- LED Civilian Airfield Lighting Kit Quadcon
- Civilian Airfield Lighting Kit
- Civilian Omni-directional Runway Edge Light
- Unidirectional Approach Light
- Battery Charger
- AGIMET Automated Weather Observing System
- AGIMET Ultrasonic Wind System
- AGIVIS 2000 Instrumented Runway Visual Range
- AGIVIS CAT III FSM Instrumented Runway Visual Range
Safety is an absolute requirement for civil airports, and AGI and Metalite products ensure both resilience and safety for airport operations.
Metalite portable airfield lighting products are battery and generator powered and utilise state of the art LED light engine technology (versions based on powerful halogen lamps are also available).
The lights can provide visual and NVG-compatible outputs, and can be supplied as individual units supported by freestanding battery chargers or in road-going trailers with integral charging facilities.
Metalite's clients include international airports, multinational corporations, humanitarian and peacekeeping organisations and airborne law enforcement agencies.
AGI airport weather systems are designed to provide the highest possible accuracy and reliability, and meet or exceed all international ICAO and WMO standards for airport meteorology. Our AWOS, Ultrasonic Surface Wind and RVR systems are all scalable to bespoke requirements, from a simple airstrip up to and including a CATIII international airport.
AGI systems operate at every major UK airport and also at airports across Europe and Asia.